Vacancies With Murray Hills
Join Our Professional, Skilled and Amazing Team
Full -time/Part-time Legal Assistant.
As a friendly, client focused, community driven local Solicitor firm our teams deal with large volumes of matters and specialise in Conveyancing, Wills, Probate and Power of Attorney transactions within our branch offices across East Yorkshire.
We are looking for a fully competent, passionate and enthusiastic candidate for our legal secretary position to work with the conveyancing departments existing team in our Bridlington branch, opening new matter files, preparing pack backs, contacting clients, filing, typing and undertaking general administration duties.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, professional, self-motivated and able to undertake a variety of legal secretary tasks working diligently under pressure. The successful candidate must be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. Onsite training will be provided and a friendly, approachable and motivated candidate is required to work closely with the existing team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: –
- Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner
- Assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Communicate with clients in a professional, polite and appropriate manner
- Providing administrative support to the fee earning Solicitor
- Type up, scan, copy and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Opening new matter files
- Communicating with clients using various mediums including telephone and email
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of office equipment
- Enthusiasm for the legal profession and the task at hand
- Computer literacy
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
- Be able to maintain strict confidentiality of data
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
please provide CV & covering letter to email@example.com
In the meantime why not take a look at our latest news (LINK)
Murray Hills Solicitors have branch offices in both Bridlington and Hull, specialising in specific areas of law and providing an individual services to our clients for their needs. Whether it is buying, selling or re-mortgaging a home our Conveyaning team are here to help. From Probate to Wills, Trusts to Power of Attorney our friendly Private Client team will guide a client through what can be a very difficult and complicated time. As part of the Murray Hills family all members of staff know that excellent client care is at our heart, after all we have been helping the local community with their legal needs for over 10 years. Can you bring something extra special to the team?