Current Vacancies are below
Join Our Professional, Skilled and Amazing Team
Receptionist for our Bridlington office
Murray Hills are a well-established friendly, client focused, community driven local Solicitors firm. Based in East Yorkshire our teams deal with large volumes of matters and specialise in Conveyancing, Wills, Probate and Power of Attorney transactions.
We are looking for a fully competent, passionate and enthusiastic person to join our busy reception area team. Excellent communication skills, the ability to help others in a fast paced environment while being approachable and friendly are essential for this role as you will be front of house, in most cases the first port of call for clients, giving the initial impression of our firm and interacting with many people on a range of services from diverse backgrounds.
To be successful in this role you must be organised, able to solve problems, work to timelines while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail, self-motivated and professional. Onsite training will be provided and your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
• Greeting and communicating with clients in a professional, polite, friendly and appropriate manner
• Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner
• Answering and transferring telephone calls
• Taking messages in a timely and professional manner
• Efficiently managing a switchboard
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments using a computerised diary system
• Inputting data into the administration systems
• Maintaining a high aesthetic appearance of the reception area
• Interact with couriers and deliveries
• File and control Deeds and documents as per our record department procedures
• Ensure appropriate waste disposal including confidential waste and recycling
• General administration duties to ensure smooth day to day running of the office.
You must have:-
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of office equipment
• Enthusiasm for the legal profession and the task at hand
• Computer literacy with good keyboard skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to multitask
• Comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
• Be able to maintain strict confidentiality of data
• Aptitude to work well as part of a small team
The position is based in our Bridlington branch, Bridlington is a seaside town on the East Yorkshire coast boasting beautiful sea views, picturesque beaches and stunning cliff walks. The town itself is vibrant and our office is based on a busy market street in the heart of the town centre surrounded by local shops and eateries. You will be joining a long-established law firm known for our community spirit and excellent client care.
Job Type: Full-time
Please provide CV & covering letter to Miss A Cartledge at Alex.Cartledge@murrayhillssolicitors.co.uk
Licensed Conveyancer / Solicitor / CILEx
Are you an experienced conveyancer or property Solicitor looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a friendly, supportive, welcoming firm?
Are you excited by new opportunities and career prospects?
If you answered yes to the above then you are looking in the right place.
We are a traditional, accredited and extremely well-established practise and are looking for a senior-level candidate to join the firm. This is an extremely rare opportunity to join our reputable and well-known organisation with genuine opportunities for career progression.
This opening is for an experienced property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or CILEx who has the skill set to manage a caseload of their own, to work with the existing team, build, expand and develop the residential and commercial property departments and maintain the high standard of professionalism our clients command.
As a property fee earner, you will handle a varied caseload whilst providing clients with high quality advice and excellent client service. Matters will vary but will include majority residential property with Landlord and Tenant, commercial leases and development matters in the mix.
- You will be required to have excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- You will be expected to take an active role in networking and business development to generate new clients and contacts as well as maintaining current relationships.
- Previous experience of dealing with a range of property matters is essential.
- This vacancy is for an experience qualified person within the property law sector.
- The position is full time
Please send your covering letter and CV to Alex@murrayhillssolicitors.co.uk